www.barry.ie: “Database Designer (DBA Designer)” plus 1 more

www.barry.ie

May 24, 2010, 11:02:05 AM5/24/10
to RDBMSJob...@googlegroups.com

www.barry.ie: “Database Designer (DBA Designer)” plus 1 more

Link to www.barry.ie

Database Designer (DBA Designer)

Another role - this time a 4 month contract based in Dublin city centre. Candidates must be very experienced in data modelling, including the creation of logical and physical data model from a business object model (BOM) developed in Java. For more information, or to apply, please go to: http://www.cplsolutions.ie/Jobs/Detail/322615

Cognos/Business Intelligence Developer

Hi Everyone, I'm back in the office and I'm looking for a Cognos/Business Intelligence Developer if you are interested. This is a 3-6 month, daily rate contract. If you are interested, please drop me a line or email me a cv. For more information or to apply, please go to: http://www.cplsolutions.ie/Jobs/Detail/322614
You are subscribed to email updates from www.barry.ie
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google