www.barry.ie: “Out of the office” plus 1 more

www.barry.ie

May 6, 2010, 9:20:30 AM5/6/10
to RDBMSJob...@googlegroups.com

www.barry.ie: “Out of the office” plus 1 more

Link to www.barry.ie

Out of the office

Hi Everyone, Just a note to say that I'll be out of the office for 2 weeks starting Monday from the to the 10th to the 21st May. If you need me before then, please let me know. My colleague Fiona Keane will be looking after my area for this period of time. Barry

More Irish Business Online

Interesting to note that www.isquattedyour.eu has reported that the number of .ie domain registrations (and therefore new Irish Businesses?) is on the rise. For the full article, go to: http://www.isquattedyour.eu/2010/05/04/ie-registry-reports-growth/
You are subscribed to email updates from www.barry.ie
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google