Richmond VA label, Ellersoul Records - Recording artists Jason Ricci & the Bad Kind's new CD 'My Chops Are Rolling' up for Grammy!

Lilronnigd

Oct 8, 2019, 1:58:05 PM10/8/19
to RC...@googlegroups.com
BIG NEWS! Jason Ricci & the Bad Kind's new CD 'My Chops Are Rolling' has been nominated for Grammy consideration in the 'Contemporary Blues' category. This is your last chance to vote for this year's GRAMMY Awards nominees. If you have not voted, log in to your Recording Academy member account and vote now! If not join now and vote, it's easy to do! Not much time left.

First-round voting ends Oct. 10 at 6:00 p.m. PT.