How to modify the userReadSwatOutput.R in the source code

Sreeraj Sreenivas

Apr 10, 2024, 3:20:40 AMApr 10
to R-SWAT
Respected Sir,

I wish to calibrate the hydrologic inflow for my reservoir in the SWAT and SWAT+ model using R-SWAT. But I don't know how to modify the userReadSwatOutput.R. I have watched your tutorial. I understood the basic concept but unfortunately you have modified the RSWAT recently. Could you please help me to make changes in the userReadSwatOutput.R for extracting reservoir flow_in cumec in from RES =1 from the output.rsv

Regards,
Sreeraj

Tam Nguyen

Apr 10, 2024, 3:31:09 AMApr 10
to R-SWAT

you could install RSWAT (in RStudio) and then see example in the RSWAT vignettes