PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS ON SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS IN R-SWAT

Nerea Bilbao

Feb 8, 2023, 11:04:47 AM2/8/23
to R-SWAT
Good afternoon,

I am encountering some problems and doubts in R-SWAT. I hope you can help me to solve them.

1. I get the following error recurrently when I am running the Sensi_Cali analysis: There is an error: task 1 failed-"no lines available in input". After this error the simulation stops and does not let me evaluate the outputs because I get the following message: Not all simulations were finished.

2. I want to test the sensi (from sensitivity package) and I don't know how it works. At the bottom of Parameter Sampling there are two lines of commands. Should I do something with this code?

3. Are the results of the Sensi_cali sensitivity analysis saved in a file? Or do I have to copy the results table that appears in the app?

Thank you very much in advance

Tam Nguyen

Feb 15, 2023, 4:24:32 AM2/15/23
to R-SWAT
Hi all,

As from our discussion, the issues/solutions are:

1. This issue is related to the format of the observed data
2. You can combine R-SWAT and the SAFE toolbox (https://safetoolbox.github.io/ ) to have various in-depth parameter sensitivity analysis methods. In this case. You can generate parameter from the SAFE toolbox and run SWAT with these parameter sets to get the objective function value. Then use the parameter sets + objective function value to run SAFE again with different parameter sensitivity analysis approaches
3. Yes, results from the parameter sensitivity analysis with R-SWAT are save in RSWATproject.rds. To extract this result, you can run the following command in R

#Please replace the link to the RSWATproject.rds file before running these commands
globalVariable <- readRDS("C:/Users/nguyenta/Downloads/RSWATproject.rds")
globalVariable$tableSensitivity