Error

Naveen Kassadi

Feb 28, 2024, 3:02:26 AMFeb 28
to R-SWAT
I am beginner to use RSWAT+, this is the error i got:

There is an error task 1 failed - "subscript out of bounds" what does this mean?

Tam Nguyen

Feb 28, 2024, 3:09:25 AMFeb 28
to R-SWAT
could you shared your txtinout and RSWATproject.rds with me, I will check that

Tam Nguyen

Feb 28, 2024, 8:58:11 AMFeb 28
to R-SWAT
This error is due to the error in your output extraction table (e,g. you have only 29 columns in the channel_sdmorph_day.txt but you tell RSWAT to extract from column 48, which does not exist)Unbenannt.png

Naveen Kassadi

Mar 1, 2024, 5:46:55 AMMar 1
to R-SWAT
Thanks for advising Dr. Tam, The series of errors I've encountered and their solutions
1.   error task 1 failed - "subscript out of bounds" the issue is the give file should meet the conditions of column (even they seem similar file but there would be different columns).and whenever we give a Filetype we should also include it's function if left empty the following result "Cannot open the file connection"
2.  the observed flow file should be only named "obs_var_1" and the length of the fil should be exactly same as the simulation period you mention in RSWAT.