RSWAT crashing

Kean Michael Cabigao

Nov 9, 2022, 12:35:08 AM11/9/22
to R-SWAT
Hello,

Good day! I currently need help. My RSWAT keeps on crashing when I enter the path for my TxtInOut folder in the visualization module of the app.

Any kind of help will be appreciated. Huge thanks!

Regards,
Kean

Tam Nguyen

Nov 9, 2022, 10:29:12 AM11/9/22
to R-SWAT
could you share (1) a screenshot of your screen before it crashes and (2) the error message after if crashes

Kean Michael Cabigao

Nov 9, 2022, 10:43:45 AM11/9/22
to R-SWAT
Thank you for responding. Here are the screenshots that may be of use to finding the solution.

Context:
1. Screenshot_178 is my screen before I enter the path of my TxtInOut
2. Screenshot_179 is my screen after I enter the path of my TxtInOut (** I run the app through the browser because the popup app suddenly close and needs the R session to be restarted before it shows up again, the pic here became somewhat filled with white but not processing forward)
3. Screenshot_180 shows the warning error that I think caused the closing of the app in my case.
Screenshot_180.png
Screenshot_178.png
Screenshot_179.png

Henrike Vogelsang

Nov 12, 2022, 2:56:02 PM11/12/22
to R-SWAT
Did anyone find a solution? Cause the same thing happens to me. As soon as I put in the TxtInOut file path, the UI crashes.
Thanks!

Kean Michael Cabigao

Nov 21, 2022, 12:41:35 AM11/21/22
to R-SWAT
Do we have an update regarding this issue? Thanks!

Tam Nguyen

Nov 21, 2022, 3:58:51 PM11/21/22
to R-SWAT
Could you share the subbasin  shape file, file.cio, and output.sub file with me, I can check why it does not work

Kean Michael Cabigao

Nov 21, 2022, 9:01:46 PM11/21/22
to R-SWAT
Hello, here are the files that you requested. Thanks~
subs1.dbf
subs1.shp
file.cio
output.sub
subs1.cpg
subs1.prj
subs1.qmd
subs1.shx

Tam Nguyen

Nov 25, 2022, 6:51:38 AM11/25/22
to R-SWAT
Hi I just checked and the output file "output.sub" is in monthly time step so R-SWAt does not work. Currently RSWAT only work with daily time step output file

thisis ayil

Dec 4, 2022, 3:38:38 AM12/4/22
to R-SWAT
then is there a way to calibrate with a monthly period?
thanks

Tam Nguyen

Dec 4, 2022, 12:13:21 PM12/4/22
to R-SWAT
I can adjust the code for this case (as an example) please send me the output file and indicate which data (which row - subbasin number, column) you want to read from that file

thisis ayil

Dec 6, 2022, 1:17:08 AM12/6/22
to R-SWAT
Hello
may I send the file via personal email?

Tam Nguyen

Jan 1, 2023, 10:33:48 AM1/1/23
to R-SWAT
RSWAT (version 2.1) now can be used for calibrating with monthly or yearly data from "output.rch, output.sub, output.hru" files