R-SWAT CRASH

Birhanu Legesse

Feb 1, 2023, 7:17:02 AM2/1/23
to R-SWAT
How can I solve this?
> library(shiny) Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘shiny’ in get(Info[i, 1], envir = env): lazy-load database 'C:/Users/FA/AppData/Local/R/win-library/4.2/Rcpp/R/Rcpp.rdb' is corrupt In addition: Warning message: In get(Info[i, 1], envir = env) : internal error -3 in R_decompress1

> runGitHub("R-SWAT", "tamnva") Error in runGitHub("R-SWAT", "tamnva") : could not find function "runGitHub"

Birhanu Legesse

Feb 2, 2023, 3:02:42 AM2/2/23
to R-SWAT
Dear all

I need someone who might give me a clue to fix the above problem.

Thanks!

Tam Nguyen

Feb 2, 2023, 7:44:46 AM2/2/23
to R-SWAT
Hi, have you tried to follow the "Quick Start" procedure in this page https://github.com/tamnva/R-SWAT? I think it should work

Birhanu Legesse

Feb 2, 2023, 10:20:33 AM2/2/23
to R-SWAT
Dear Tam,
Thank you very much for your response and willingness to help.

Following the Quick Start procedure, I installed both R 4.2.2 and RStudio. I had run R-SWAT before the '360 Total Security' anti-virus warned me that there is a trojan virus, which I ignored many times. in the end, it concerned me, and I ordered the '360 Total Security' to remove the risk. Thereafter, the R-SWAT stopped working.

Measures taken:
1. I restored all the quarantined files related to R from the '360 Total Security' anti-virus but it did not work.
2. I uninstalled both R 4.2.2 and RStudio and reinstalled them. I re-downloaded the R_SWAT code from the link " https://github.com/tamnva/R-SWAT", it did not work.
3. I installed Rtools42 for windows, but still, it did not work.
4. I finally, requested your help in the Google Group

Immediately when the RStudio is opened the following message appears in the console pane.
'
[Workspace loaded from ~/.RData] Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib): DLL 'png' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture? Calls: do.call ... namespaceImportFrom -> asNamespace -> loadNamespace -> library.dynam
Execution halted'

Tam Nguyen

Feb 3, 2023, 5:24:28 AM2/3/23
to R-SWAT
Hi, this is new to me, actually I don't know why.
I guess It could be because your anti-virus software prevent R from installing some of the packages.
I cannot help you further, if you or others know the solution, please post it here
Thanks

Birhanu Legesse

Feb 3, 2023, 6:12:42 AM2/3/23
to R-SWAT