cannot change working directory.

Sreeraj Sreenivas

Apr 10, 2024, 3:19:43 AMApr 10
to R-SWAT
Respected Sir,

When I run the simulation using older version of R-SWAT I am getting an error like "S-ERROR] 2024-04-09 15:48:22.870817 cannot change working directory"
I have used older version because I need to calibrate for reservoir inflow for both SWAT and SWAT+ model. Could you please let me know why this error is pop up during the simulations? Please see the snapshot for your refernce

Screenshot 2024-04-09 155151.png

Tam Nguyen

Apr 10, 2024, 3:27:44 AMApr 10
to R-SWAT
please use the new version, it should work with your userReadSwatOutput, attached is the documentation (which is also available in RSWAT package) how to create userReadSwatOutput
userReadSwatOutput.html