Parameter Sampling Error

Sydney Sichilima

Mar 21, 2024, 6:38:55 AMMar 21
to R-SWAT
Dear Tam Nguyen and Team,
I ran into an issue with Parameter Sampling. Specifically, when I tried to Display help for parameter selection by checking the appropriate box, the window for parameter selection did not open. Additionally, when I clicked on the button to check the input table, I received an error message stating that the selected parameter could not be found in the cal_parms.cal file.
Could you please advise me on how to proceed? I would really appreciate a prompt response.
Thank you,
Sydney

Tam Nguyen

Mar 21, 2024, 6:46:21 AMMar 21
to R-SWAT
Hi - I didn't see any issue - could you screenshot all steps you did and show it here?