ERROR:'to' must be a finite number

joke lawal

Apr 4, 2024, 8:20:03 AMApr 4
to R-SWAT
Hello,
I am calibrating my SWAT model and I am getting this error 'to' must be a finite number
 when I click on display plot. please what can I do to get my plot out?

Tam Nguyen

Apr 10, 2024, 3:19:32 AMApr 10
to R-SWAT
could you share a screenshot of the error in RSWAT interface and RSWATproject.rds with me

Louise Malmquist

May 17, 2024, 3:02:42 PMMay 17
to R-SWAT
Dear Dr. Nguyen, dear Ms Lawal

I have gotten the same error message for two of my models when doing manual sensitivity analysis and wonder how you solved the issue?  I have added the RSWATproject file.

I get the results for the objective functions, it seems it is just the visual graphs that do not show up. I included 3 streamflow gauges for discharge and 251 landscape units for ETa as observed data. Calibration-Validation period is respective 5-10 years over the full modelling period year 1991-2023. Many of the data points in discharge observed files are set as NA, don't know if that affect the model.

Thank you in advance,
Louise Malmquist
RSWATproject.rds

Louise Malmquist

May 17, 2024, 3:02:47 PMMay 17
to R-SWAT
Dear Dr Nguyen, dear Ms Lawal

Did you solve this issue? I am facing the same error message. Seems that it produce values for objetive functions, yet no graphs are shown. I am doing manual (OAT) sensitivity analysis with all 3 gauges for streamflow, full series as calibration data, then 251 lsunits of ETa, mixed calibration and validation periods. My data has quite many missing values set to NA, could that impact the display?

Thanks in advance,
Louise Malmquist

onsdag 10 april 2024 kl. 09:19:32 UTC+2 skrev Tam Nguyen:
RSWATproject.rds