PARAmeters are constant. not changing

Ayanda Sphamandla Mbatha

Jan 29, 2024, 4:46:42 PMJan 29
to R-SWAT
Hi Tam Nguyen
I am running SWAT+ then calibrating with R SWAT in a basin in South Africa. I have this issue where parameters are not changing after simulation. Please see the photo below.  This is after 50 simulations. 2.png

Tam Nguyen

Feb 28, 2024, 3:07:54 AMFeb 28
to R-SWAT

Rasifudi Tshimangadzo

Feb 28, 2024, 8:59:26 AMFeb 28
to R-SWAT
Hi Dr Nguyen

I am still facing the same challenge Despite following all solutions given in the group, please take a look on my Textinout and rds file on the link below, maybe I might be missing something.

Thanks and regards
Tshimangadzo

Tam Nguyen

Feb 28, 2024, 9:17:08 AMFeb 28
to R-SWAT
this is an issue with SWAT+ not RSWAT.
SWAT+ cannot run with your input files, there is an issue (I don't know how why).
SWAT+ does not run => no output files are created, the original output file are always there after each run => RSWAT reads the same output file => same objective function values

Unbenannt.PNG