error when trying to extract watout.dat

Ana Carolina Bonfim

Mar 17, 2024, 3:18:58 AMMar 17
to R-SWAT
Hello
I'm trying to extract a information from watout.dat but when I reach the 4th step the following error appear:

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-16 at 21.08.57_d2f7a482.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-16 211113.png

Tam Nguyen

Mar 18, 2024, 3:27:51 AMMar 18
to R-SWAT
try this (remove second row, modify first row (Reach = 5 change to Reach = 5, 7) as shown in the attached fileScreenshot 2024-03-16 211113.png

Tam Nguyen

Mar 18, 2024, 3:28:35 AMMar 18
to R-SWAT
sorry, should be Reach = 5, 36 because you want to extract output for reach 5 and 36

Tam Nguyen

Mar 19, 2024, 6:13:57 AMMar 19
to R-SWAT
your observed data files are in monthly but this does not support by the default functions of RSWAT. Please see this documentation for your case