Assistance Needed with SWAT+ Model Calibration

Simir birihan

Feb 28, 2024, 8:59:15 AMFeb 28
to R-SWAT
Dear All,
I am encounterd a problem in the R script when to calibrat SWAT+ model using SUFI2 approach.
I says { Error in loadParamChangeFileContent(HRUinfo, paraSelection, SWATParam, :
could not find function "loadParamChangeFileContent" } line 132.
 I would greatly appreciate your guidance on how to integrate an objective function into the provided script to facilitate SWAT+ model calibration, similar to the SUFI2 approach. Your expertise and insights would be invaluable in helping me overcome this hurdle and ensure the accuracy of my simulation results. this  is the texInOut in drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j6Hy-TUOgZecincU4bPA8drORBz0Iyfu/view?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Dirima_para_sensit_cali_val.R
obs_var_1.txt

Tam Nguyen

Feb 28, 2024, 9:18:58 AMFeb 28
to R-SWAT
sorry this is not RSWAT code, cannot help