SWAT+ error

King Nnaemeka

Mar 7, 2023, 5:18:28 AM3/7/23
to R-SWAT
Hi,
I tried running R-SWAT+ using daily streamflow data but obtained error

Does anyone know what this error means:

[SPS-ERROR] 2023-03-07 11:10:28 argument of length 0
[SPS-ERROR] 2023-03-07 11:10:48 argument of length 0

Kingsley

Gorugantula Sai Srinivas

Mar 23, 2023, 1:30:44 PM3/23/23
to R-SWAT
Hi,

Are you able to solve this error? Even I'm facing the same issue. If possible please help me to resolve it.

Thank you

Tam Nguyen

Mar 23, 2023, 2:42:04 PM3/23/23
to R-SWAT
Could you shared with the the TxtInOut + observed data + RSWATproject.rds files? I will check it - In Which step you got this error?

Gorugantula Sai Srinivas

Mar 24, 2023, 6:07:11 AM3/24/23
to Tam Nguyen, R-S...@googlegroups.com

Research Scholar,
CE19RESCH11004.
G. Sai Srinivas

Mar 25, 2023, 3:36:06 PM3/25/23
to R-SWAT
Hi, I saw that you used the "userReadSwatOuput" option, have you changed the code in this file " userReadSwatOuput.R"?, what do you want to extract? if you just want to extract streamflow there are other options avaiable already in this table