Error: " Please load the corrected observed data and rerun this step"

Ana Carolina Bonfim

Mar 18, 2024, 3:25:20 AMMar 18
to R-SWAT
Hello
I've facing this error when trying to calculate objectie function:
Screenshot 2024-03-17 123819.png
I'm using the files attached.
Could anyone help me solve this problem?
obs_var_3.txt
obs_var_2.txt
obs_var_1.txt

Tam Nguyen

Mar 18, 2024, 3:30:17 AMMar 18
to R-SWAT
time column should be 00:00 instead of 0:00

shewa tekle

Mar 28, 2024, 4:09:45 AMMar 28
to R-SWAT
error.pngHello guys, did you solved this error? I am also facing the same problem.

shewa tekle

Mar 28, 2024, 4:09:48 AMMar 28
to R-SWAT
This type of error can also happen if there is mismatch in the length of observed and simulated variables.

Samanta Tolentino Cecconello

May 8, 2024, 4:28:09 PMMay 8
to R-SWAT
I have the same problem and I checked the length of the variables and the time format and everything is fine. Does anyone have any other tips on what this error could be?