Error in "Click here to run SWAT"

Jonathan mota da silva

Mar 3, 2024, 2:23:26 PMMar 3
to R-SWAT
Hey guys,

I have a problem running swat. RSWAT runs swat (swat2012_681_gfort_linux.exe) using "system" from two arguments:
"./" and
path where the executable is located, which in my case is "/home/jsilva/teste_new_rswat".

The Fig. below illustrates the error.
erro_swat_in_RSWATRstudioServer.png

RSWAT here has been installed on Rstudio Server.
Could anyone give a suggestion to solve this problem?

Tam Nguyen

Mar 5, 2024, 8:13:26 AMMar 5
to R-SWAT
I have tested RSWAT with "windows" and "unix", haven't test with Linux. The error in here could be because the way R call the executable file.

Could you run the following command in R (text in red) and give me the screenshot of the R console:
.Platform$OS.type

And you set your TxtInOut as your working directory and and run swat using the following R code

setwd("path_to_your_txtinout")
system("swat2012_681_gfort_linux.exe")