R-SWAT crashing when entering TxtInOut directory

Jillian Greene

Mar 6, 2023, 10:47:27 AM3/6/23
to R-SWAT
Hi,

I am having an issue with the R-SWAT interface crashing when I enter the filepath for the TxtInOut folder. It is a SWAT+ project, and I will attach a screenshot of the error message I get below. It seems like an error with trying to get the file.cio info, and it mentions not being able to convert from list to double
Screenshot 2023-03-06 084710.png
Please let me know if you have a fix!

Jillian

Tam Nguyen

Mar 7, 2023, 4:21:53 AM3/7/23
to R-SWAT
Hi Jilian,

Could you shared with me your TxtInOut folder? are you using the latest R-SWAT (if not just download from this link and try again)?

Tam

Tam Nguyen

Mar 7, 2023, 12:25:24 PM3/7/23
to R-SWAT
HI Jilian, I have checked your TxtInOut files. The file "time.sim" in your TxtInOut folder does not follow the standard format of SWAT+ (it should have only 3 lines - see attached figure) but your "time.sim" files have 4 lines.  If you delete the 4th lines R-SWAT will work
Untitled.png