Intown Map - Career Opportunity - Travel Map

1 view

Tom Dempsey

Jan 22, 2019, 4:12:59 PM1/22/19
to QueerGulfCoast, QueerPensacola, QueerFlorida, QueerGulfCoast - Google Groups, QueerPensacola - Google Groups, QueerFlorida - Google Groups

Intown Maps is looking for several sales people to meet with local restaurants, bars, shops and services to secure advertising in our (upcoming) convenient 3x9 printed map.

The (upcoming) printed map will also have a mobile-friendly website and social media to share events and specials to tourists and locals.

Intown Maps is an exclusive publication in Atlanta, Georgia focusing on the wants and needs of tourists visiting Atlanta and informing the local Atlanta community of the fast-changing environment.

This is NOT catering exclusively to the LGBTQQ community. We are opening this opportunity to our LGBTQQ family on the Gulf Coast first.

The sales person should have extensive contacts in their area and be willing willing to contact and meet potential advertisers. The rep will also be required to distribute and restock maps in local businesses, hotels and travel centers.

Our publications include:

We are looking for representatives in Pensacola & Pensacola Beach, Destin, Panama Beach, Perdido Key and Orange Beach.

Please email car...@intown.us.

Tom Dibble Dempsey
Publisher - Intown Maps LLC

intown_atlanta_cover_2018.png