Roping in the 'Brokeback' parodies

Tom Dempsey

Feb 5, 2006, 5:10:40 PM2/5/06
to GayNews, LG...@googlegroups.com, Queer - Google Groups, QueerAlabama - Google Groups, QueerAlaska - Google Groups, QueerArizona - Google Groups, QueerArkansas - Google Groups, QueerAtlanta - Google Groups, QueerCalifornia - Google Groups, QueerColorado - Google Groups, QueerConnecticut - Google Groups, QueerDC - Google Groups, QueerDelaware - Google Groups, QueerDemocrats - Google Groups, QueerFlorida - Google Groups, QueerGeorgia - Google Groups, QueerGulfCoast - Google Groups, QueerHawaii - Google Groups, QueerIdaho - Google Groups, QueerIllinois - Google groups, QueerIndiana - Google Groups, QueerIowa - Google Groups, QueerKansas - Google Groups, QueerKentucky - Google Groups, QueerNewHampshire - Google groups, QueerNewJersey - Google Groups, QueerNewMexico - Google Groups, QueerNorthCarolina - Google Groups, QueerNorthDakota - Google Groups, QueerOhio - Google Groups, QueerOklahoma - Google Groups, QueerPennsylvania, QueerPensacola - Google groups, QueerSouthernCalifornia - Google Groups, QueerSouthFlorida - Google Groups, QueerTennessee - Google Groups, QueerWyoming - Google Groups
Roping in the 'Brokeback' parodies

After watching Broke Mac Mountain and Brokeback to the Future this week,
I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before we see Brokeback to
School with Rodney Dangerfield or the Ron Howard-directed epic,
Brokebackdraft. Any other potential Mountain parodies you can think of?
Go ahead, let's get them all out of our systems ...

http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/2006/02/roping_in_the_b.html