Should a "coming out" day for the gay and lesbian community be barred from a city park? (with my response)

Tom Dempsey

Oct 12, 2005, 11:13:28 PM10/12/05
to QueerGulfCoast - Google Groups, QueerGulfCoast - Yahoo!, QueerFlorida, QueerFlorida - Google Groups, QueerAlabama - Google Groups, QueerAlabama, QueerLo...@yahoogroups.com, QueerLo...@googlegroups.com
*/ Should a "coming out" day for the gay and lesbian community be barred
from a city park?/*

http://www.weartv.com/news/qod.shtml

My response:

You should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to discriminate against
people. I don't see you trying to shut down Memorial Day weekend anymore
and the money that brings in so why start with a community celebration.

Tom Dempsey