Lexus Presents OutRising: 50th Anniversary of Stonewall Pride in the Marquee Club!

1 view

Tom Dempsey

May 15, 2019, 11:49:14 AM5/15/19
to QueerAlabama, QueerAtlanta, QueerFlorida, QueerGeorgia, QueerGulfCoast, QueerSouthFlorida, QueerTennessee, QueerAtlanta - Google Groups, QueerGeorgia - Google Groups

OutRising: 50th Anniversary of Stonewall Presented by Lexus

Join us as we honor the 50th Anniversary of Stonewall at the Marquee Club presented by Lexus on Sunday, June 23. Revel in sounds by special guests DJs Anonima & Alexander atop our iconic rooftop overlooking the Midtown skyline while enjoying light bites, curated cocktails, free swag provided by Lexus and more!

Reserve tickets now!

*An event ticket is required for everyone that enters the Marquee Club.