Tom Dibble Dempsey's Gay News Daily is out! Edition of 19 March 2015

Tom Dempsey

Mar 19, 2015, 5:44:54 PM3/19/15
to GayNews - Google Groups, GLBT - Google Groups, LGBT - Google Groups, QueerAlabama - Google Groups, QueerAlaska - Google Groups, QueerArizona - Google Groups, QueerArkansas - Google groups, QueerAtlanta - Google Groups, QueerCalifornia - Google Groups, QueerColorado - Google Groups, QueerFlorida - Google Groups, QueerGeorgia - Google Groups, QueerGulfCoast - Google Groups, QueerHawaii - Google Groups, QueerIndiana - Google Groups, QueerMassachusetts - Google Groups, QueerMichigan - Google Groups, QueerMissouri - Google Groups, QueerNewEngland - Google Groups, QueerNorthCarolina - Google Groups, QueerOhio - Google Groups, QueerOregon - Google Groups, QueerPensacola - Google Groups, QueerPolitics - Google Groups, QueerSouthCarolina - Google Groups, QueerSouthernCalifornia - Google Groups, QueerSouthFlorida - Google Groups, QueerTennessee - Google Groups, QueerTexas - Google Groups, QueerWyoming - Google Groups

Tom Dibble Dempsey's Gay News Daily
A daily dose of LGBT news!
Published by
Tom Dempsey
Politics Art & Entertainment Leisure World Sports Crime #cinderella

Today's headline
After New Gay Bashing, Mayor Says He'll Create a Hate Crimes Task Force
thumbnailwww­.thestranger.com - Rob B Taylor, 25, appears to be the latest victim of an anti-LGBTQ hate crime in Seattle. Yesterday, he told The Stranger he was walking past a group of four young African American men on 5th Avenu...

Advertising is hard
We do it all day. Let us teach you what we’ve learned. Learn how the experts market their startups. Grab the free ebook.

7 contributors - featured today:

Read paper →

Email powered by logo

If you have not requested this notification or wish not to receive paper notification updates in the future unsubscribe here.

We are committed to protecting your privacy - more on our Privacy Policy.

Smallrivers SA, Innovation Park EPFL, Building C, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland