BikeReg Offline Issues

Jonathan Spicker

Jul 19, 2024, 8:12:40 AM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to QCW General

We are aware BikeReg is currently offline. It’s likely due to the worldwide internet issues caused by CrowdStrike. We are doing our best to find a workaround. In the meantime, if you wish to receive updates on how you can register for the Saturday Criterium or Sunday Time Trial please send us your email address and we’ll update you when we have a plan on how to move forward with registrations.

The best method is to email: jonatha...@yahoo.com
Alternatively, you can use the Contact Us section of our website at QCW.org.

If you reply to this message please be sure to only reply to me so your message does not go to the rest of the group.

Thank you.
Jonathan Spicker

Jonathan Spicker

Jul 19, 2024, 12:38:29 PM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to QCW General
iT'S FIXED.
BikeReg was taken out by the CrowdStrike worldwide problem. It's up and running again.

If you have friends who were trying to register please let them know.

The Sunday Time Trial registration has been extended until 3:00pm Friday.

https://www.bikereg.com/swartoutchallenge

Saturday Criterium registration is open until thirty min. before each race starts.

https://www.bikereg.com/whiskey-city