Honor Major Taylor Ride, Family Fun & More!

Jonathan Spicker

Jun 28, 2022, 10:25:10 AM6/28/22
to QCW General

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: IU Health Momentum Indy <in...@momentumindy.org>

August 27 - 28, 2022 | Race, Ride, Play! | Downtown Indy
View this email in your browser

August 27 - 28, 2022

Downtown Indianapolis

August 27, 2022 | 9 AM

Honor Major Taylor Ride

Presented by

Join us for a ride with Justin Williams of L39ion of LA, the Miami Blazers, and other Zipp-sponsored pros to #HonorMajorTaylor in his hometown of Indianapolis, IN.

The first 50 to register receive a L39ion of LA baseball cap! Free to participate (pre-registration encouraged) and races free to watch.

This ride is made possible in partnership with Zipp, Team Nebo Ridge, and Resultant.

To learn more >

Register for Honor Major Taylor Ride

August 28, 2022 | 11 AM - 3 PM

Discover Family Fun

Create new family traditions at the IU Health Momentum Indy
Presented by:

IU Health Momentum Indy offers many fun, memorable outdoor experiences for you and your family! Pedal, jump, climb and play all while learning how to stay happy, healthy and safe.

Join us for the:​

Register for Kids Zone
Register for Kids Race

Stay In Indy

So many great things to see and do in Downtown Indy the weekend of August 27-28!

Host Hotel

The Sheraton City Centre is just steps from the race courses, making your stay in downtown Indianapolis one of comfort and convenience.

Special Room Rate: $132/night
Last Day to Book: 7/28/22
Book Your Stay >

Host Housing

We are committed to providing our athletes a safe and fun experience. If you and your team are in need of host housing, please reach out to us!

Brooke Elmore
Host Housing Coordinator
317-828-9933 (call or text)

Register to Race
For more to do and see in Downtown Indy, please check out VisitIndy.com.
Many thanks to our generous sponsors and community partners!
Copyright © 2022 | Indy Criterium, Inc.| All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
20 E. 56th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46220