New Blog Post

Sexton, Angie

Sep 22, 2022, 2:29:40 PM9/22/22
to queenci...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

Yesterday was a big day for the Cincinnati-area cycling community – years in the making, the Beechmont Connector is now open. It is a massive step forward in regional connectivity!

I’m sharing my latest blog post outlining the project’s history and details about the connector itself:

https://movingyouthrulife.com/the-beechmont-connector-is-open/

Thanks!

Cell 513-702-3419

Cincinnati Area Board of Realtor’s Circle of Excellence Winner 2008, 2010-2021

Top 4% of Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
My Website   Linked In   Facebook

Referrals are the biggest compliment you can give!!

*Wire Fraud is Real*.  Before wiring any money, call the intended recipient at a number you know is valid to confirm the instructions. Additionally, please note that the sender does not have authority to bind a party to a real estate contract via written or verbal communication.