The 2022 Kit Store is now OPEN

robwestendorf

Jan 16, 2022, 4:05:47 PMJan 16
to Queen City Wheels
Our new kit is now available for orders:
The store will remain open through Janury 30th. Delivery is estimated at six weeks after the store closes. As a remider, if you order a kit (jersey and shorts or any suit) you are eligible for a FREE QCW hoodie. That has to get dealy with separately, so send me an email with your size. Size charts for all of the garments are HERE. Due to our sponsorship agreement with Pactimo, the prices being offered are well below the general market. Take advantage of that!
There are a few pieces where multiple options are available, jerseys, suits, and vests. To aid in your choice we've put together a short description of the differences:

Jerseys:

The Ascent aero jersey is a race fit jersey. It is form fitting, and runs a little small. It will be a little cooler due to the use of mesh side panels. It has a shorter front intended for more aggressive riding positions. The sleeves are longer and more snug for maximum aerodynamic efficiency.

The Century LX jersey is a relaxed fit jersey. It is considerably roomier, and runs a little large. The front is cut longer for a more upright position, with shorter sleeves with less restriction.

The Continental long sleeve jersey is a traditional fit jersey, falling between the two short sleeve models in its' cut. It has a moderately insulating fabric, suitable for cooler temperatures above freezing.

Suits:

The Rally skinsuits are traditional skinsuits with a “second skin” fit, with a ¾ front zipper. It has no pockets. It is available in short and long sleeve versions.

The Rally Flytesuit is a road garment that is essentially a jersey and bibs sewn into one piece. (Great for those of us who hate bib straps.) It’s an aero race fit that is not quite as form fitting as the skinsuit. It has a full zipper that fully opens like a jersey, as well as the traditional three pockets. It is also available in short and long sleeve versions.

Vests:

The Breckenridge vest is a mid-weight piece that uses a wind and water resistant fabric. It has three pockets. It is NOT light enough to stuff into a jersey pocket.

The Divide Wind vest is a very light piece that uses a wind block front and mesh back and side panels. It has no pockets. It is light enough to easily stuff into a jersey pocket.

Jonathan Spicker

Jan 17, 2022, 10:59:15 AMJan 17
to Queen City Wheels
Don't forget your free hoodie:

An added benefit for this year is that anyone who orders a new kit will receive a free QCW fleece hoodie! (You do NOT need to be a Race Team member to be eligible for this bonus.) You can check out the design and description HERE, but it's a full zip, hard faced stretch fleece that can be used on or off the bike. (The attached picture shows the Pactimo logo, but ours will have the QCW logo.) It's a $95 value. So here's the catch: you must order a new kit in our January store to get one. No kit, no hoodie. Since this is a sponsorship freebie, the ordering process is different. We need to place one order that is delivered to the club. I can't link it to your personal kit order. When they come in I'll then distribute them as quickly as I can. This means YOU need to let ME know that you're ordering kit, and you need to tell me the size you want. (Size Charts) Your deadline is 5:00 PM on Monday, January 24th.

On Sunday, January 16, 2022, 04:13:46 PM EST, robwestendorf <robwes...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

robwestendorf

Jan 26, 2022, 5:10:57 PMJan 26
to Queen City Wheels
For technical reasons Pactimo has to close our store for a day. It will reopen sometime tomorrow. You will still have until Sunday to get your order in.

robwestendorf

Jan 29, 2022, 7:33:32 PMJan 29
to Queen City Wheels
Sunday (1/30) is the last day to order new Team kit in this order window. The deadline is absolute! Get your order in.