Please Help Promote the Cleves Time Trial

andrew.jones

May 9, 2022, 11:25:37 AM5/9/22
to Queen City Wheels
If you are racing at other time trials or other road races or even have a local cycling shop, please ask permission to post the attached printout to tables, notice boards or other areas competitors have access. It links to our new webpage for Cleves. Anyone going to Blue Streak tomorrow and could post this, remember to ask permission when doing this.

If you post this reply back to this message, I would like to know where it has been used.
Cleves QR Code.docx

cameron stockton

May 9, 2022, 10:03:24 PM5/9/22
to andrew...@ipaper.com, Queen City Wheels
I will be asking West Trails Bicycles if I can post at their shop… we reply back.

Thanks

Cameron R. Stockton

On Monday, May 9, 2022, 11:25, andrew.jones <andrew...@ipaper.com> wrote:

If you are racing at other time trials or other road races or even have a local cycling shop, please ask permission to post the attached printout to tables, notice boards or other areas competitors have access. It links to our new webpage for Cleves. Anyone going to Blue Streak tomorrow and could post this, remember to ask permission when doing this.

If you post this reply back to this message, I would like to know where it has been used.

Dale Eads

May 9, 2022, 11:27:30 PM5/9/22
to cameronst...@yahoo.com, Andrew Jones, Queen City Wheels
Brilliant advice race team will start having members come out and support Cleves TT , we really enjoy the event  and greatly appreciate all your efforts to keep it going  .
 Thank you !