Re: [QCW General] Abridged summary of queencitywheels@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Richard Dammel

Jul 21, 2022, 5:33:18 AM7/21/22
to queenci...@googlegroups.com
I can help with Cleves race on Tuesday if you need it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2022, at 2:54 AM, queenci...@googlegroups.com wrote:

robwestendorf <robwes...@gmail.com>: Jul 20 02:46PM -0700

We had a run on some sizes from our stock, plus a number of people who
missed the last store, so we've opened a new store window early, *BUT IT"S
ONLY FOR A VERY SHORT TIME!* This window closes on ...more

Richard Dammel

Jul 27, 2022, 9:36:58 AM7/27/22
to queenci...@googlegroups.com
Tried to open this today and it won’t open.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2022, at 2:54 AM, queenci...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Patrick McMullen <pmcmul...@gmail.com>: Jul 26 06:57PM -0700

I have attached the results from tonight's Cleves TT. We had one new PR!
Nathan Roe rode a strong 25:45 on a fairly slow weather night, his second
PR in as many weeks. Congratulations to all! ...more