Reminder! Mercy Health Human Performance Webinar Tomorrow at 7:00 p.m.

andrew.jones

Jun 8, 2022, 4:16:20 PM6/8/22
to Queen City Wheels

I will record for those of you who cannot attend.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/86325241586?pwd=a1E2ZkZrNFJ5bUM4L1RHTEFBdnUrUT09

Meeting ID: 863 2524 1586
Passcode: xQVD7h

cameron stockton

Jun 8, 2022, 10:33:34 PM6/8/22
to andrew...@ipaper.com, Queen City Wheels
I’m working or I totally would join. I will be very interested in watching the recording though. Thank you for doing that.

Cameron R. Stockton

andrew.jones

Jun 9, 2022, 7:37:08 PM6/9/22
to Queen City Wheels

Unfortunately could not record also meeting information was messed up so we had to initiate another call sorry if anyone was trying to join, but I will be posting the information package on this QCW Google site. The main metabolic test is $125. Body composition is $40. Rocky sounded very good at what he is offering. He is more than happy to talk with anyone one on one that are considering getting the testing done. A few of us are planning on getting the testing done and I will see that our reviews are posted on this site.

Message has been deleted

andrew.jones

Jun 10, 2022, 8:49:09 AM6/10/22
to Queen City Wheels
Attached are the documents presented at the meeting describing the two main tests they can do and how to contact them.
Sports and Human Performance Program - MC version.pdf
Human Performance_Bod Pod Sheet.pdf
Human Performance_Metabolic Performance Assessment Sheet.pdf