Whiskey City and Jeff Swartout Challenge Volunteers - July 15th and 16th

andrew.jones

Jun 16, 2022, 11:05:41 AM6/16/22
to Queen City Wheels
The link below allows you to sign up for both of these events. Please consider volunteering to help us make these events successful.

markillingworth_204

Jul 2, 2022, 12:32:08 PM7/2/22
to Queen City Wheels
Giving this one a little bump, we're just two weekends away from the big weekend.  Please, if you can give us a few hours, that'd be awesome.  We are most in need for the first races and the last races.

-Mark

andrew.jones

Jul 7, 2022, 1:49:19 PM7/7/22
to Queen City Wheels
We still need some more volunteers for both the Jeff Swartout TT evening of the 15th and the Whiskey City event afternoon and evening of the 16th, please consider signing up.