QCW Social Media Coordinator position

Ginny Lenahan

Apr 26, 2022, 2:07:34 PM4/26/22
to Queen City Wheels

We are looking to create and fill a social media coordinator position on the Queen City Wheels Board of Trustees.

Media Coordinator Responsibilities:

  • Coordinate/manage the organization’s social media profile and presence
  • Help develop content for all current QCW media outlets (Facebook, Instagram and QCW.org website) and any other outlets where appropriate, working with other board members/race directors when applicable
  • Ensure that key messages align with QCW mission
  • Monitor all outlets for responses

Media Coordinator Requirements:

  • Willingness to take on media coordinator position
  • Passion and knowledge of interacting on social media
  • Diplomatic interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
Please respond to me (or any of the QCW Board members) if you have any questions or if you'd like the position.  We hope to hear from someone soon.

Ginny Lenahan

Woody

Apr 27, 2022, 11:58:39 AM4/27/22
to Queen City Wheels
Hi,
I need a bike fitting; never had one and it's about time.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Dave Woodburn