November BOD Meeting

andrew.jones

Nov 17, 2022, 10:39:03 AM11/17/22
to Queen City Wheels
All QCW members are welcome to attend our monthly BOD meetings. Typically this is done over Zoom, occasional we meet at Third Eye. I will post the invite and agenda a few days before the call.

We are looking for new BOD members for 2023, all club members are welcome to put their name in for consideration, elections will be at our Annual Banquet Feb 5th. We have a special need for a secretary for 2023 as this potion will be open.

Info on this month's zoom meeting is below and the Agenda for the meeting is attached (note this agenda may change slightly before the meeting)

Please let me know if you are planning on attending by posting a reply to this message.

Queen City Wheels is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Agenda Attached

 Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87698064764?pwd=QkdIYU91ZFdMbm5mOVJMSVM4WlBmZz09

Meeting ID: 876 9806 4764

Passcode: 346088

One tap mobile

+16469313860,,87698064764#,,,,*346088# US

+19292056099,,87698064764#,,,,*346088# US (New York)

Agenda Queen City Wheel - Nov 2022.docx