New QCW Kit Coming, plus a free hoodie!

robwestendorf

Jan 13, 2022, 1:05:34 PM1/13/22
to Queen City Wheels
Our new kit for 2022 through 2024 is here! We will be opening our online store on January 17th, and it will remain open through the 30th. Our kit supplier, Pactimo, is now an official QCW sponsor, and that means we're getting a significant break on prices for our kit. Our price is almost half of the price for equivalent quality generic pieces. For Team QCW racers, you are required to race in the new kit to be eligible for benefits. If you don't race, you can still rock the colors of your favorite club.
An added benefit for this year is that anyone who orders a new kit will receive a free QCW fleece hoodie! (You do NOT need to be a Race Team member to be eligible for this bonus.) You can check out the design and description HERE, but it's a full zip, hard faced stretch fleece that can be used on or off the bike. (The attached picture shows the Pactimo logo, but ours will have the QCW logo.) It's a $95 value. So here's the catch: you must order a new kit in our January store to get one. No kit, no hoodie. Since this is a sponsorship freebie, the ordering process is different. We need to place one order that is delivered to the club. I can't link it to your personal kit order. When they come in I'll then distribute them as quickly as I can. This means YOU need to let ME know that you're ordering kit, and you need to tell me the size you want. (Size Charts) Your deadline is 5:00 PM on Monday, January 24th.

This is an awesome benefit from Pactimo - take advantage of it!
Pactimo Jerseys 2022 with sponsors.jpg
C231904W.LookoutFZHoodie-Front_1024x1024.jpg

robwestendorf

Jan 24, 2022, 10:27:08 AM1/24/22
to Queen City Wheels
This is your reminder that I need to know TODAY (Monday, 1/24) if you're getting a hoodie! Send your name and size to me (robwes...@gmail.com) ASAP!