New Rider Contract

Ginny Lenahan

Jan 23, 2022, 8:35:32 PM1/23/22
to QCW Group
QCW Member,
It's that time again:  New kit means new rider agreements are needed if you plan to race for QCW to earn points for free kit.  Please consider joining our team to train, race and have a blast with one of the oldest racing teams in the country.  For more information about our team, visit the Race Team tab at qcw.org.

We've streamlined the process to decrease the annual administration by having the rider contract cover all three years of the kit sponsorship.  Returning the rider contract ensures you have a tab in the points logger excel spreadsheet each year of the term.  It's up to you to earn the points and log them on a yearly basis.   Per the rider agreement, print and complete the attached form before scanning or photocopying and forwarding to  qcwp...@gmail.com  Please rename the file and include your last name in the new file name.

Ginny Lenahan
QCW Recording Secretary

2022-24 TEAM QCW RIDER AGREEMENT final.docx