Intermittent plugin behaviour

Senzo Tshezi

Mar 12, 2023, 4:29:43 AM3/12/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi,
I just created a new quarks project by default it came with this plugin
<quarkus.platform.version>2.16.4.Final</quarkus.platform.version>
on pom.xlm
I'm using Java  17.0.5, Maven 3.9.0 , first dat everything worked fine but next day without any code changes when i try to compile my application I had this this error :
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal io.quarkus.platform:quarkus-maven-plugin:2.16.4.Final:generate-code (default) on project:  Cannot invoke "org.apache.maven.model.Model.getParent()" because "rawModel" is null ->

Any one know how to resolve this error and what is the source of this error ?

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 10.26.50.png
Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 10.29.08.png

Alexey Loubyansky

Mar 12, 2023, 12:23:07 PM3/12/23
to stsh...@gmail.com, Quarkus Development mailing list
Thanks for reporting the issue. Could you please add -e to the command line and post the stacktrace?