Moving individual contributors to teams

Guillaume Smet

Mar 1, 2023, 7:40:37 AM3/1/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Hi,

At the beginning of Quarkus, we had a limit for the number of people we could add to teams. So we added some of you as individual contributors.

Since then GitHub was kind enough to lift this limitation.

I will move individual contributors to the appropriate teams today so you might receive an email saying you're not an individual contributor but you should also receive an email saying you are part of a team (if not and your permissions seem to be affected, please let me know).

Thanks.

--
Guillaume

Guillaume Smet

Mar 1, 2023, 7:42:39 AM3/1/23
to Quarkus Development mailing list
Oh and for some of you, you are already part of the appropriate team too, so you won't receive an email.

If your permissions change, please ping me and I'll fix the issue right away.