Rid San Leandro of Tony Santos when his term expires in December 2010

PedestrianActivist

May 26, 2010, 1:31:33 AM5/26/10
to Quality of Life Services of San Leandro
If you want quality of life restored to San Leandro before it became a
ghetto, rid San Leandro of clowns like Tony Santos when the term
expires in December 2010. Hallelujah. Remember how he denied San
Leandro had a crime problem? He is short, fat, bald and has an
inferior public school education. Is this the image we want for San
Leandro?

janet...@comcast.net

May 26, 2010, 12:11:48 PM5/26/10
to qualit...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely! What do I have to do to make sure he is gone soon??? -Janet Palma