plugins go into Shen/tk 39/2

dr.mt...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2024, 6:18:04 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to Shen
Meaning kernel 39, library version 2.

Plugins are going  into the Shen/tk IDE which can be downloaded by any user from anywhere in the web.  If there is any work that you wish to make available then ...

1.  Give a list of URLs (in order) for people to download the code.  These URLs should contain readable code files for your work.  Each URL needs to end in .txt.
2.  Give the name of your work as a string.  This will appear on the plugins menu.

This really only works with readable code.  You can put the files where you want.  I'll add your work to the list of plugins and anybody can use them. In some future version there will be an extra argument giving a URL for your designated help page which will open automatically when your app is downloaded.

Drop any contributions to me or Bruno or simply advertise on here.

THORN and the Logic Lab are first to go in.

Mark