April; my birth month and a month of rest

dr.mt...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2024, 4:32:28 AMApr 4
to Shen
I hoped not to raise this, but this affecting my work.  I am again struggling
with lung problems.  This is not life threatening as in 2023 but is debilitating.
It follows an anti-candida diet I instituted beginning Xmas 2023 and is the culmination
of a number of symptoms, partly intestinal but also and now primarily lung related.
It may be a Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction and you can google that to find out how that is
related to a candida cleanse. It is possible there is a deep fungal infection in the lung.
I'm certainly coughing up a lot of junk.

I've decided to make April a month of healing and rest, albeit 'rest' means swimming and weights since lounging about will not make me better.  So some good things get pushed back.

So a quiet time but don't let that interfere with your use of Shen.   Shen is stable and robust and is actually doing better than its creator.

For anybody with medical background or ideas, do mail in.  I'm very open to suggestion.

Mark

dr.mt...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2024, 9:58:13 AMApr 16
to Shen
It seems that my problem is a viral infection (?) that is doing the rounds.
It produces an expectorating cough, post nasal drip and seems to linger
forever, tiring one out.  The inception was 4 weeks ago this coming Friday.
I'm staying with a friend in Ben Rhydding which is on the edge of the Dales
for the purity of the air to give my lungs a chance to recover.

I pop home sometimes to deal with mail.  It is slowly resolving but it will
take a time.

Mark