rt censorship

Mark Tarver

Mar 1, 2022, 2:54:54 PM3/1/22
to Shen
RT https://www.rt.com/ was providing me with some very interesting
insights into the Ukraine conflict when it was pulled from YouTube.

The attempt to control the media on this war and the volume of false
information I'm seeing (including vids with videogame footage
spliced in) is disturbing.

Does any body know where I can listen to RT vids elsewhere.

Mark

Bruno Deferrari

Mar 1, 2022, 3:11:12 PM3/1/22
to qil...@googlegroups.com
I see that the channel is still there, with a stream and also very recent uploads https://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday

Earlier today I noticed that none of the images in rt.com were loading, but I just checked and it seems to be back to normal now.

BD

Mark Tarver

Mar 1, 2022, 4:08:56 PM3/1/22
to qil...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's been blocked in the UK - you can see it but not I.

Mark

Mark Tarver

Mar 2, 2022, 8:38:22 AM3/2/22
to Shen