Hopp til første uleste melding

Alain Gauthier

ulest,
29. mars 2022, 04:29:5129.03.2022
til PyScripter
Hello,
when I try to print a string which contains any accent (for instance "é"), either it prints nothing or during a debugging session, python engine crashes and restart.

Does anyone have this problem ?

I am running pyscripter 4.1.1.1 on windows 10.

Thank you for your help,

Alain

Alain Gauthier

ulest,
29. mars 2022, 04:33:5529.03.2022
til PyScripter
Some precision : I did not have this problem with older version of pyscripter.
It worked fine with PyScripter-3.6.1

PyScripter

ulest,
29. mars 2022, 08:04:5629.03.2022
til PyScripter
I cannot reproduce it here, eg.

def main():
    print("é")

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()

works as expected.

Alain Gauthier

ulest,
6. apr. 2022, 04:02:0906.04.2022
til PyScripter
Hello,
thank you for your ansmwer.
There is probably something wrong with my configuration of pyscripter.

I have to precise that I use various conda environments and connect corresponding python interpreter.

But I have this problem with any of the python interpreter I use.

I tried as well on the computer at the office and there is exactly the same problem.

Now I will try to uninstall completely pyscripter and reinstall it.

Do you have any hint on that kind of problem ?

Alain

Alain Gauthier

ulest,
6. apr. 2022, 04:45:1606.04.2022
til PyScripter
Hello again,

My system is windows 10, I have installed the 64 bits python 3.6 on c:\python36 and other python environments with conda (all python versions are >=3.6)
I did the following experiment :
1/ uninstall completely pyscripter and delete all my configurations files eventualy in c:\user\... folder.
2/ install pyscripter 4.1.1
3/ I try to print("é") and it works
4/ I connect to a conda environment python and then print("é") crashes the python interpreter.

At this moment this command does not work any more with any version of python interpreter.

At the end I go back to pyscripter 3.6 and I don't have this problem any more.

Here is an example of batch I use to launch pyscripter 3.6 with a specified conda environment :

@echo off

rem paramètres environnement
set ENV_SELECTION=e-tiage
set PYTHON_SELECTION=PYTHON36
rem activation env conda
call %USERPROFILE%\Miniconda3\Scripts\activate.bat %USERPROFILE%\Miniconda3
call %USERPROFILE%\Miniconda3\condabin\conda.bat activate %ENV_SELECTION%

SET PYTHONHOME=%USERPROFILE%\Miniconda3\envs\%ENV_SELECTION%

rem lancement pyscripter
Start "" "C:\Program Files\PyScripter\PyScripter.exe" --%PYTHON_SELECTION% --PYTHONDLLPATH  %PYTHONHOME%

If you have a hint or a correction of the way I start pyscripter it would be nice :)
Thank you for your help
Alain
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter