Transfer to another pc

Weevil

Feb 5, 2024, 1:45:59 PMFeb 5
to PyScripter
I have got a new pc. How can I easily  transfer PyScripter settings like layout, colors etc to the new PyScripter installation?

PyScripter

Feb 5, 2024, 7:32:39 PMFeb 5
to PyScripter
- Install PyScripter in the new machine.
- Copy the configuration files pyscripter.ini and pyscripter.local.ini from  the %APPDATA%\pyscripter directory (%APPDATA % is the value of the environment variable) of your old machine to the corresponding position in the new one.

Gmail Benson

Feb 26, 2024, 11:19:04 AMFeb 26
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Sir,

Is it possible to make a pulldown menu for export / import this setting?
Thanks.

Benson