Moving Python interpreter right side with drag on win10 Pyscripter32 bit 4.0.0.5 x86 portable

jbel...@gmail.com

May 6, 2021, 11:46:53 AM5/6/21
to PyScripter

When drag and drop Python interpreter right, IDE window retain some shadows and Call Stack, Variables and all this TABs are not showing until mouse over or close and open IDE again. There is whole IDE light smooth. Is there any chance to move
Configuration Settings and Configuration Settings local (PyScripter and PyScripter.local) from portable 3.6.4.0 x86 version to this new version? What is PyScripterand what PyScripter.local used for?

PyScripter

May 6, 2021, 4:55:45 PM5/6/21
to PyScripter
Are you using a high-DPI monitor?  I am aware of this issue and I will make a fix release shortly.

PyScripter

May 6, 2021, 4:58:06 PM5/6/21
to PyScripter
To move the settings from an existing release to a new release just copy PyScripter.ini and PyScripter.local.ini from the old location to the new location.

PyScripter

May 6, 2021, 10:19:00 PM5/6/21
to PyScripter
Could you please try to download and install PyScripter 4.0.0 again.  Now it should show version 4.0.0.6 and the painting issues with the docking should be resolved.

Jadranko Belusic

May 7, 2021, 1:48:18 AM5/7/21
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
I just use my laptop monitor

Jadranko Belušić
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadranko-belu%C5%A1i%C4%87-818231176/

Jadranko Belusic

May 7, 2021, 4:32:10 AM5/7/21
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
Painting issue is gone with fresh download, thanx