What's the newest version of PyScripter that supports 64-bit?

Daisy Bell

Aug 3, 2022, 11:21:34 AM8/3/22
to PyScripter
I kept on installing, uninstalling, and reinstalling PyScripter and Python until I realized that I kept trying to install the newest version of PyScripter... PyScripter 4.1.1.0... and the only version of 4.1.1.0 I've been able to find is for x86...

So, I'd install PyScripter and PyScripter would say 'Can't find a valid installation of Python...'  All the versions of Python I had installed were 64-bit.  Then, I tried installing a 32-bit version of Python and PyScripter 4.1.1.0 picked up the 32-bit version of Python w/o issue.

Now, since I don't have a 32-bit PC anymore and it does appear that there are 64-bit versions of PyScripter, what is the newest version of PyScripter offered in a 64-bit version and where do you download it from?

Paul

PyScripter

Aug 3, 2022, 12:20:30 PM8/3/22
to PyScripter
All versions can be found here.   PyScripter - Browse Files at SourceForge.net