Vertical line in editor - How to remove?

EddyV

Nov 15, 2023, 5:13:17 PM11/15/23
to PyScripter
Hi all,

I see this vertical line displayed in the editor.
I am not sure what it is for. I assume it is to indicate the 'recommended line length' or something simular?

Anyway, I would like to remove it. I can't find this setting in the Editor Options, but I am probably overlooking it.
Does anybody know how to remove this line?
prul.png
Kind regards
Eddy

PyScripter

Nov 15, 2023, 5:14:29 PM11/15/23
to PyScripter
Editor Options, set Edge Column to 0.

Eddy Van Esch

Nov 15, 2023, 5:17:39 PM11/15/23
to pyscr...@googlegroups.com
That does the trick!
Makes sense now, but I couldn't figure it out.
Thanks a lot for your lightning-speed response!

Kind regards
Eddy