ModuleNotFoundError

jiri jasan

May 7, 2021, 2:26:21 AM5/7/21
to PyScripter

I installed Pyscriter 4 and I obtained message ModuleNotFoundError. This same project with older pyscriter version is OK. Where is problem?

PyScripter

May 7, 2021, 5:42:19 AM5/7/21
to PyScripter
You need to provide some more details if you want to get help on this.   What is the module that is not found?  Does this happen when you run a script?

jiri jasan

May 7, 2021, 7:17:33 AM5/7/21
to PyScripter
All modules are at same folder with main.py. They are my own.
After start script, it is interrupted. there is red bar on this line and I obtain message ModuleNotFoundError.
Error.png
Error2.png