AI code assistants

Tom Elliott

Nov 19, 2023, 8:07:15 AM11/19/23
to PyScripter
Are there any plans to connect Pyscripter with any of the (free) code assistants?

PyScripter

Nov 19, 2023, 9:11:05 AM11/19/23
to PyScripter
Yes there are.  Any specific suggestions?

Tom Elliott

Nov 20, 2023, 6:40:26 AM11/20/23
to PyScripter
I haven't used any. I was looking to find out the direction Pyscripter was going to get a head start. I would be looking for smooth integration and ease-of use over any particular features beyond basic functionality. I was thinking of trying CodeWhisperer in VSCode to get my feet wet. I am not a professional coder (retired IBM mainframe software developer) and don't need all the project management features.   CodeWhiAmazon CodeWhisperer

PyScripter

Nov 20, 2023, 8:10:45 AM11/20/23
to PyScripter
Thanks for the sugession