PyScripter v4.1.1 trying to run script, but when RUN, PyScripter returns 'Remote Interpreter Reinitialized'.

John Wardley

Nov 5, 2022, 1:26:51 PM11/5/22
to PyScripter
Trying to run script, but when RUN, PyScripter correctly returns 'Remote Interpreter Reinitialized', but doesn't actually run the script.  The same script runs correctly in IDLE without any problems.  Other small scripts run correctly in PyScripter.  This is my first attempt to run a full programme in PyScripter, so I may be missing a setting somewhere.

PyScripter

Nov 5, 2022, 4:14:59 PM11/5/22
to PyScripter
Without further details it is going to be hard to help.  Could you post a sample script that reproduces the issue?

Victor Alberto Gil

Dec 6, 2022, 1:01:52 PM12/6/22
to PyScripter
Hello, Is there anyway to set Run hotkey F9 to launch project main python script instead of current edited file? I know that I can run from project panel by right click -> Run, but I'd like to use hotkeys instead.

PyScripter

Dec 7, 2022, 8:45:22 PM12/7/22
to PyScripter
F9: Debug active script
Ctrl+F9: Run active script
Shift-F9: Debug last script
Shift-Ctrl+F9: Run last script

So, if you have defined a run configuration in your project.  You can run it the first time by right-clicking, but from the point you can use the commands with the Shift.

Of course, you can reassign the default shortcuts.

Flip Flop

Jun 11, 2023, 7:44:31 AM6/11/23
to PyScripter
how to put output panel in default mode