Spellcheck for comments, doc strings, etc...

BBands

Feb 4, 2022, 4:43:13 PM2/4/22
to PyScripter Group
Hi Kiriakos,

I think that we went around on this a few years back. Status check?

As always,

John

PyScripter

Feb 5, 2022, 10:24:16 PM2/5/22
to PyScripter
Hi John,

I awfully sorry, but I have not looked into this for a long while.  It has been sitting in the Issue tracker for a long time, so I must have a go at it.    I have been quite busy with some major improvements in the editor.

BBands

Feb 6, 2022, 10:20:22 AM2/6/22
to PyScripter Group
No worry, no hurry, low priority, was just checking. As a workaround I open my scripts in notepad++ and spellcheck there which gets the job done easily.

Best regards,

     John

PyScripter

Mar 16, 2022, 11:58:28 PM3/16/22
to PyScripter
This is to let you know that spell checking will be available with the next release.

BBands

Mar 17, 2022, 10:01:50 AM3/17/22
to PyScripter Group
Oh, that is shiny! I am the worst typist.

Thanks for all you do!

    John

PyScripter

Oct 26, 2022, 7:31:39 PM10/26/22